Call to Order
CDR-15 is a top of the line AR patterned rifle that’s made for duty. Takedown capable, the CDR-15 is constructed with a black hard coat type III anodizing or NIB Battleworn finish, this tactical rifle comes with extraordinary custom detail and outstanding quality. It features a mil. spec. safety selector and bolt catch.
- Caliber: 5.56 and .300 BLK
- Operation: Semi-Automatic Direct Gas Operated
- Receivers: Upper / Lower and Handguard from US Billet Aircraft Aluminum
- 16” nitride finish 1/7 (5.56mm)
- 16” nitride finish 1/7 twist (300 BLK)
- Controls and Safety: mil.spec.
- Charging Handle: mil.spec.
- Stock: Magpul® MOE
- Rail: 15” Full length MIL STD 1913 rail at 12 o’clock and M-Lok® compatible
- Weight: 6.9 lbs (empty)
- Trigger: mil.spec.
- Trigger pull: 5 lbs
- OAL: 33”
- Magazine: 30 round Magpul® magazines
- Muzzle: mil. spec. bird cage
- Finish : Hardcoat Type III Anodizing (black) and NIB Battleworn
- Storage: Your choice of a 18.27” x 16.77” hard case or back pack
- Made in the USA
All DRD Rifles have a built in modularity, with its patented quick take down rifle technology, not only can you assemble in 60 seconds you can also change calibers with a simple barrel swap