CDR-15 is a top of the line AR patterned rifle that’s made for duty. Takedown capable, the CDR-15 is constructed with a black hard coat type III anodizing or NIB Battleworn finish, this tactical rifle comes with extraordinary custom detail and outstanding quality. It features a mil. spec. safety selector and bolt catch.
- Caliber options: 5.56 and .300 Blackout
- Operation: Semi-automatic direct gas operated
- Receivers: Upper / Lower and Handguard from U.S. billet aircraft aluminum
- Barrel options: 16 inch with 1/7 twist (for both 5.56mm & .300 Blackout)
- Controls and Safety: Mil. Spec.
- Charging Handle: Mil. Spec.
- Stock: Magpul® MOE
- Rail: 15 inch Full length MIL STD 1913 rail at 12 o’clock and M-Lok® compatible
- Weight: 6.9 pounds empty
- Trigger: standard
- Trigger pull: 5 pounds
- OAL: 33 inches
- Magazine: 30 round Magpul® magazines (x2)
- Muzzle: Mil. Spec. bird cage
- Finish options:
- Hardcoat Type III Anodizing (black)
- NIB Battleworn
- Storage options:
- 18.27 x 14.41 inch hard case
- Proudly Made in the USA
All DRD Rifles have patented quick takedown rifle technology, so you can go from box to built in under 60 seconds.