Anyone can go to the range with a gun, but how many do you know that can switch up calibers on the fly using the same gun? With DRD Tactical we make it possible, giving you AR reliability in DRD style with our patented quick barrel technology, allowing you to swap between your choice of 7.62 NATO/.308, and 6.5 Creedmoor without the need for an additional upper receiver. So go ahead and get both barrels, you won’t regret it. Add to that DRD Tactical’s patented quick take down technology and you’ve got a winning combination.
This DPMS/LR308 patterned rifle comes in two finishes, DRD’s Black hard coat type III anodizing or NIB Battleworn® finishes, features an ambidextrous selector and bolt catch, and comes in your choice of backpack or hard case. With several options to choose from, you’re guaranteed to make the right choice no matter your decision. But, most importantly, this will look so good in your safe and even better at the range.
- Caliber options:
- 7.62 NATO/.308 caliber
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- Operation: Semi-automatic direct impingement
- Major Components:
- Upper & Lower from billet aluminum
- Handguard from aluminum
- Barrel Length options:
- 16 inch (7.62 NATO/.308 caliber
- 20 inch (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Overall Length: 35.75-39.75 inches
- Weight Empty: 9.1 pounds
- Magazine Capacity: 20 round magazines (2) *magazine capacity subject to state restriction
- Standard AR-style charging handle
- Ambidextrous bolt catch
- Ambidextrous safety
- Standard magazine release
- Trigger: 2-Stage match with 4.5 pound pull
- 2-Port muzzle brake
- Adjustable gas block
- Full length 1913 rail; accepts L-4 accessory panels
- Adjustable stock
- Storage options:
- 23.1" X 14.2" hard case or
- Backpack *color may vary
- Finish options:
- Hardcoat Type III Anodizing (black)
- NIB Battleworn
- Proudly made in the USA
All DRD Firearms have patented quick takedown technology, so you can go from box to built in under 60 seconds.
⚠️ WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Note: California, New York and Maryland - please call to place your order to ensure rifles are compliant with state restrictions.