Paratus® is a revolutionary rifle that was originally developed for the Clandestine Breakdown Sniper rifle (CSR) project listed by Joint and Special Operations Programs and this rifle was the inception of DRD Tactical. The patented internal recoil system eliminates the standard buffer tube/spring associated with most AR rifles allowing the rifle to be fired with the stock folded. Constructed with U.S billet aluminum, and finished in either black hard coat type III anodizing or NIB Battleworn, this tactical rifle comes with extraordinary custom detail and outstanding quality. Latin for “always prepared,” this patented quick take down rifle is designed for compact portability and discreet carry and can be assembled in 60 seconds.
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO or 6.5 Creedmoor
- Operation: Semi-automatic direct gas operated
- Major Components: Upper / Lower and Handguard from U.S. billet aircraft aluminum
- Barrel options:
- 16 inch or 20 inch with 1/10 twist (7.62mm)
- 16 inch or 20 inch with 1/8 twist (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Controls: Ambidextrous selector and bolt catch
- Charging Handle: Non-reciprocating left side charging handle
- Stock: Magpul® folding stock
- Rail: 13 inch with full length MIL STD 1913 rail at 12 o’clock; accepts L-4 accessory panels
- Weight: 9.5 pounds empty
- Trigger: 2 Stage match
- Trigger Pull: 4.5 pounds
- OAL: 29-33 inches
- Magazine: 20 round magazines *magazine capacity subject to state restriction
- Muzzle: 2-Port muzzle brake
- Storage options:
- 23.03 X 14.21 inch hard case
- Backpack *color may vary
- Finish options:
- Hardcoat Type III Anodizing (black)
- NIB Battleworn
- Proudly Made in the USA
All DRD Rifles have patented quick takedown rifle technology, so you can go from box to built in under 60 seconds.
⚠️ WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Note: California, New York and Maryland - please call to place your order to ensure rifles are compliant with state restrictions.