All DRD Tactical products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. If your DRD Tactical product shows evidence of such defects, DRD Tactical will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. DRD Tactical does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Any non-DRD Tactical products will not be warrantied through DRD Tactical. The use of nonstandard, old, damaged, corroded, or reloaded, “remanufactured or hand-loaded ammunition will void all warranties, expressed or implied. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
DRD TACTICAL EXCLUDES AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ECONOMIC LOSS OR INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- Please use the form below to register your product for warranty. You will need to submit your registration within 10 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging.
- Merchandise must be return shipped in a protective box.
- Refunds for items purchased directly from DRD Tactical will be returned to the original purchase method.
- Any other refunds will be issued via Check delivered by USPS.
- Please provide a copy of the receipt or sales order number to expedite the process.
- The customer will typically receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return.
If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, but is faulty, unfit for purpose, or does not match the sample or description please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. We may send the product to the manufacturer's service agent for assessment. Where the product is determined faulty or unfit for purpose we will provide you with a repair or exchange. We will make every accommodation to address in the most expeditious manner possible, however due to production scheduling and part availability beyond our control, this may vary.
Firearms Service and Repair
Should your firearm require adjustment or repair, make sure it is NOT LOADED and call DRD Tactical at 1-855-DRD-GEAR (373-4327).